Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Routines - My Way of Creating

I create a routine in the following way. I have a paper definition, which I use the computer to create. My paper definition includes daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly sections. Each task on my routine is one of those types.

For daily routines, I have 4 routines a day. I have a morning routine, which is done whenever I get up. Then I have a lunch routine, which is done when it is time for lunch. Then I have a dinner routine, which is done when it is time for dinner. Then I have a bedtime routine, which is done before I go to bed.

After putting my routines on paper, I enter them into outlook's calendar. I'm currently still using version 2003... Then I synchronize them using software to my gmail calendar. After that, synchronize them to my phone, by forcing it to sync. It is an android phone. Then I have a copy I can take wherever I want for my routines. So therefore I can do the same routine wherever I am if I need to. I code the 4 routines as follows:

Morning Routine - MR
Lunch Routine - LR
Dinner Routine - DR
Bedime Routine - BR

I put in the routines under an event with the above names. I can turn on alarms if I need reminders to do my routine. I can turn on daily alarms for some or all of the daily events, or I can turn on reminders for my specific routines by leaving the rest alone and turning on reminders for the title of the routine. I usually have reminders off for me for my routine.

Then I post one copy of the paper routine on my wall, and put another in my personal book for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment